Wednesday, January 19, 2011

O, Zoomer, where art thou?

Since Moses Znaimer waved the flag for the Zoomer Generation I'd like to think of myself as having a lot of zip and zap.

Zoomer Media resonates with my demographic and I wasted no time in contacting Anthony Quinn at the Canadian Association of Retired Persons (CARP)after reading his success story on the Sheridan College website. A go-getter like myself I liked the way he tracked down Moses Znaimer to get a job. Generous to a fault Anthony referred me to executives at Zoomer Media. Maybe Anthony sensed a kindred spirit as I sought out a niche in the Canadian media landscape.

An internship with the Ontario Public Service marked the last few months of a busy and productive 2010 as I completed the Media for Global Professionals postgrad program at Sheridan College.

Now that I am armed with newly minted credentials (with top marks to boot!) I am still casting my net about hoping to catch a position with Zoomer Media (an initial contract, perhaps?).

O, Zoomer, where art thou?

No comments:

Post a Comment